Explora at Your Library – When You Need Trusted Information
Do you need credible sources for school projects or research? Are you a teacher at a Clermont County school? Do you want to learn about important topics, but you are unsure how to narrow your search?
Good news! You have access to full-text, scholarly resources on any number of subjects and interests. Explora Public Libraries provides digital access to several educational databases specializing in health, history, business, and more. It’s all accessible with your library card!
- Head to clermontlibrary.org on your smartphone, home computer, or on any public computer at your local branch
- Hover your mouse over the “Digital Library” tab at the top of the library’s homepage (a list of options will appear)
- Select “All databases/eResources”
- Select “Explora” from the alphabetized list
- If you are not using Explora on a library computer, you just need to provide your library barcode number
Use Explora’s search bar to find topics that interest you. For example, if you search “succulents,” several articles from a variety of academic sources and periodicals appear in full text and PDF formats.
When you find a title that interests you, you can view the full text by clicking on the title, emailing the document to yourself, or saving the file in your own folder. You also have the option to print the document directly from Explora.
Explora provides simplified access to the digital sources that provide trustworthy information.
If you’d like to use Explora but aren’t sure how to get started, contact your local library for a Book A Librarian session.