Free Digital Magazines
I’m using this time of social distancing and staying at home to get caught up on reading my magazine collection. My computer is getting a large “to be read” stack! Yep, my magazines are stored on my computer, and on my phone using the RBdigital app. I subscribe to a variety of digital magazines on topics ranging from art, business, tech, entertainment, cooking, gardening, health, outdoor, and travel.
There is the option to check out one issue at a time to try out a new title, or you can select to automatically checkout the next issue which will give you a subscription to the magazine.
Reading digital magazines
Pros of reading digital magazines:
- Free magazine subscriptions!
- They don’t create clutter.
- Can access from anywhere.
- Access to a wide variety of titles and topics.
- Keep them unless and until you decide to delete.
- Bookmark interesting articles to keep.
- Print that great glazed carrot recipe to try for Easter this year. Pro tip: recipe can be found in the April 2020 issue of Food Network Magazine!
Which magazines are you adding to your To Be Read virtual stack?