Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum, imagine the stories that will come…
“Imagine Your Story” with the library’s annual Summer Reading program for all ages. The program takes place from June 1 to September 1. It’s a great way for children to keep their reading skills sharp and for adults to track how much they’ve read over the summer.
For every 200 minutes read, up to 1,000 minutes total, participants will be entered to win Amazon gift cards. At each branch, there will one prize for each age group – preschool, school age, teen, adult – for a total of 40 winners!
How to participate:
1. Read, be read to, or listen to an audiobook. Graphic novels, magazines, and eBooks count!
2. Log your minutes online or call your branch for assistance. Optional game boards will be available for pick-up at the library or for download from our website.
3. Be sure to read at least 1,000 minutes for the maximum opportunities to win.
Expand your summer reading experience:
1. Keep an eye out for fun online content being released all summer long on our website and social media. There will be activities for all ages.
2. When logging your minutes online, watch for opportunities to earn web badges by completing challenges.
Questions? Call your local branch or visit us online.
The circumstances of 2020 have forced all of us to approach our routines differently and the library is no exception. We regret not being able to offer the full range of Summer Reading prizes that we have in the past, but hope to be able to again next year. No matter how things change, reading will always be a source of education, entertainment, escape, and enlightenment. We can all use more of these things right now! Please join us for this year’s Summer Reading program and take comfort in this long-standing summer tradition.