Do you need help with your eReader or figuring out email or Microsoft Word? Let us help with our Book a Librarian service! Schedule a one-on-one session with one of our skilled staff members and receive personalized instruction.
Your one-on-one session can cover:
- Basic computer use
- Using the internet
- Setting up an email account
- Using MS Word
- Accessing the library’s online resources such as databases
- Digital and downloadable materials such as eBooks
- Tour of the library facility
- Resources for educators such as special collections for classrooms
Set up your session by visiting the branch, calling the branch, or using the form below.
Have a question about genealogy? Use this form.
If you need help with accessing items from the Digital Library such as eBooks, use this form.