Today, school is different for every student. The Clermont County Public Library has always helped classroom teachers by providing collections of books and other materials that support their curriculum. With many parents at home teaching their own children right now, the Library wants to extend this service to help them as well. Teachers and parents are welcome to fill out this form. Our knowledgeable staff will pull the items you need and let you know when it’s ready to pick up at your local branch.
- Education Collection Form: Need a special collection? Fill out this form and submit it online or call one of our branches and we’ll collect the materials for you.
- Educator card: The Educator Card is for educators who work in Clermont County. The card is designed to help you enrich your students’ education by providing access to the Library’s vast collection of physical and digital materials.
- The 3 For Me library card allows elementary and high school students access to many library materials. No fines will be accessed if items are a bit late being returned. Students may check out up to three items. Here is more information.
- Library visit: Contact one of our branches about your class receiving a tour of the branch as well as information about using the catalog. Time permitting, staff may offer a book talk or a storytime for your students during your visit. Please ask about a book talk or storytime when arranging your visit.
- Outreach visits: Our library staff offers a variety of outreach programs suitable for a variety of ages, pre-school through high school. Our programs include, but aren’t limited to, performances by the Dreamweaver Storytelling Troupe and the Hands Up! Puppet Troupe, and booktalks.
- Ready to Read Workshops: Our library staff offers five early literacy workshops for educators and parents.
- Literacy Kits: These kits created around themes include books, CDs, toys, and fingerplays designed to stimulate pre-literacy skills. Available to check out.
- Education and homeschool eResources: Some of our databases specific to students.
- Suggest a Purchase: Are there items you think we should have in our collection? Let us know.