Study Room Terms and Conditions
- The library provides study rooms for the public to use at the following branches, as long as the gathering does not disturb other library activities or guests. Users of the room are subject to, and must comply with, the Standards of Library Behavior policy.
- All rooms provide:
- Dry-erase white boards. No markers may be used other than those provided by the library. Ask for the dry-erase markers at the help desk.
- Wireless Internet access.
- All rooms can be reserved online up to 14 days in advance. If rooms are not reserved in advance, guests can use these rooms on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Reservation times can be made for up to 3 hours. Work and clean-up must be included in the reservation time so the next person can start on time.
- Guests may make two reservations within a seven-day period. Additional use is permitted as long as the room is not in use and other guests have opportunities for access.
- Reservations will be held for 10 minutes past the requested start time. If the user has not arrived by that time, the reservation will be canceled.
- The room user must check in at the desk prior to occupying the room.
- When using a study room, the guest must provide a driver’s license or another form of identification that will be held at the help desk.
- Guests must leave the room in the same condition it was when they started.
Miami Township Branch study rooms
- Three lockable study rooms are offered, each with seating for up to four people.
- A large monitor in each room that can be connected to a computer or tablet.
Owensville Branch study room
- One study room that seats up to four people.
- A large monitor that can be connected to a computer or tablet.