Clermont County Public Library guests are invited to use the three study rooms at the Miami Township Branch Library, two rooms have seating for up to four people and the third holds up to six.
- All rooms provide:
- white walls that can be used as dry-erase boards
- a large monitor that can be connected to a computer or tablet
- wireless Internet access
- keycard door locks
- All rooms can be reserved up to 14 days in advance. If rooms are not reserved in advance, guests can use these rooms on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Reservation times are for 30 minutes up to 3 hours. Work and clean up must be included in the reservation time so the next person can start on time.
- Guests may make two reservations within a seven-day period.
- Reservations will be held for 10 minutes past the requested start time. If the user has not arrived by that time, the reservation will be canceled.
- Call the branch to make a reservation at 513-248-0700.
- When using a study room, the guest must provide a driver’s license or another form of identification that will be held at the help desk until the keycard is returned.
- Guests must leave the room in the same condition it was when they started.
- No other markers may be used on the dry-erase walls other than those provided by the library. Ask for the markers at the help desk.
Clermont County Public Library guests are invited to use the study room at the Owensville Branch Library, which holds up to four people.
- The study room does not require a reservation unless a group would like to reserve it for a specific time. Call the branch at 513-732-6084.
- Guests may use the room up to two hours at a time.
- A dry-erase board will be installed soon.
- A monitor in the room can be connected to a guest’s computer or tablet.