How to use Beanstack
To better serve you, the Library is using a new platform to make it easier for you to participate in our reading challenges like Summer Reading, Cozy Winter Read, and 1000 Books Before Kindergarten.
The new platform, Beanstack, is easy to use. It’s bright and intuitive – plus it has a tracking app you can use to watch the progress of the reading challenges for both you and your family members.
You can create your Beanstack account on the web or in the app, join a challenge, and start logging books now.
How to create an account on the web
- Go to the Beanstack landing page
- Click Register as an Individual or Family
- Fill out your information
- Then add your child as a Reader to your account
- Sign up for available challenges
- Start logging!
How to create an account in the app
- Download the Beanstack Tracker app from the App Store or Google Play
- Open the app, touch Find Your School or Library
- Type in “Clermont County Public Library”
- Touch Sign up!
- Follow the prompts to enter your information
- Touch Add a Reader to add family members
- Touch Discover at the bottom of the screen to sign up for a reading challenge
For more help, watch a video showing how to use the Beanstack Tracker app.