- eCards are used for downloading and accessing the library’s digital resources available at clermontlibrary.org.
- Physical materials at our branches cannot be checked out or placed on hold with an eCard, but you can easily upgrade your eCard to a standard library card that gives you access to physical as well as digital materials.
- eCards may be converted to a standard library card by visiting any of our 10 branches. You’ll need your eCard, a photo ID and proof of current address.
- Individuals who live outside Ohio and would like an eCard should contact the Library Account Help Line at 513-735-7144 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an arrangement to pay the $25 non-resident fee.
Use this form to register for eCard, which will give you access to the following:
- Digital and downloadable items including eBooks and streaming videos
- Digital resources such as databases
- Your library account
Please fill out all fields before submitting the form.
After submitting this form, you’ll receive a library card number via email, which you can use immediately. The number is all you need to access the online materials. The user or domain that you are sending to (or from) must not have a policy that prohibits your email or you won’t receive confirmation of your eCard.
If you would like a physical card, please email email@example.com with your name and home address. We will mail you a card. This eCard will allow you access to digital resources only.